Fashion Show the Finale

Thursday, March 11, 2010


A Fashion Show for my events finale is perfect. I ask the ganda ever so much festival director, Orman Manansala to help me with this, and a 120% percent support was given.

Live music from Kuerdas Band was the models background.





The finalist for the Lakan at Lakambini 2010 modeled the collection of Robinsons Department Store. It was my first time to shop at Robinsons Dept Store and discovered that they have a wide variety of stylish wearable collections and believe me it is very affordable.



















The collections of Aven & Claire for kids were modeled by my cute and very adorable "pamangkins. " And they were all a crowed pleaser knowingly it was all my relatives cheering for them. It was their first time to go on stage and they were perfectly behaved and they each delivered a stunning pose.













Hair & Make-up were done by ENVY ME SALON & SPA Robinsons Place Gensan Branch "creative team." A colorful and vibrant look was the theme for the fashion show.







0 comments: