my PIYESTA! life...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

OMG it has been 2 months since my last POST... it was a very busy month for me and my family... it is just now that i found the time to make a post... I'm just here outside PIYESTA! ktv and restobar listening to the playlist i made... so talking about my PIYESTA life... hmmmmmm hectic, stressful, sleepless nights but very very REWARDING...


It's a whole lot different thing if you put your heart to what you are doing. Although I may complain of the stress and sleepless nights ( i mean this literally i don't sleep at nights anymore) it makes me very happy to see my concept and ideas put into action and is accepted and patronize by customers, friends and relatives.

PIYESTA! ktv & restobar is just 1 month in the making from conceptualizing down to the menu and magically also the construction. It is located here at Robinsons Place Gensan. We offer a variety of Filipino dishes with a very homey and relaxing ambiance. I always acknowledge and put the credit to sir GILBERT YAP TAN because he was the one who suggested the name "PIYESTA!." It was so difficult before for me to find the right and fit name for my concept truly he is God's blessing to me.

We do not only cater to yuppies but family as well. We have 3 private FAMILY KTV rooms with a variety of songs to choose from the oldies down to the very famous song "NOBODY." And GOOD NEWS our room rates are all CONSUMABLE. We have room good for 10 which is at P500/ per and room good for 5 which is at P300 per hour. For reservations please call (083) 554-2139. Ti' my next post!!! tah tah!!!...



2 comments:

orman said...

am so happy for you donna. nung TAZ pa nga lang ang bar mo i saw how involved you were just to keep your "baby" successful every night. now that you have piyesta -- you've come full circle na dear. basta keep safe and stay healthy lang. wag masyadong magpuyat! we will continue to support piyesta EVER SO MUCH!

Envy Me Salon said...

@orman thank you THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!! really as in your support means ALOT as in ALOT to us!!!!yah ganayan talaga ako sa baby ko kasi feels good to see my ideas realized... hehehehehe mwah!!!