NEW MOON (twilight saga 2) Official Trailer

Monday, June 1, 2009




I really can't help myself. I need to share this video to all you guys. To all Twilight Saga fans out there i share this video with you. Makes my heart pump and sometimes skip a beat. LOL Jacob Black's body is sooooo HOT but still and forever I'm team EDWARD. wooooohhhoooo seen him shirtless during Italy scene. I'm dying to see that scene. Makes me wana jump also right in front of him wishing I'm Bella. waahahaahhahahhahhaha 




4 comments:

Lito Antoque said...

im not really twilight fanatic(i never had the chance to watch kasi) but now im beginning to like it.yah jacob is so hot and sexy!tanx for sharing...

Envy Me Salon said...

@lito i think if you will watch the movie you will definitely become a fan... YOUR WELCOME can't help but share it talaga...

romarie said...

im an avid fan of twilight!!!:))
ate donn's cant wait to see the movie! yey!:))

Envy Me Salon said...

@romarie WAHAHAHAHAHA hey hey hey KATROPANG twilight ka din pala... me too can't wait for the movie!!! wahahahaha plurk fiesta sa CINEHAN!!!